DTLA’s MOVING FAST
FASTLinkDTLA is shaping Mobility in Downtown Los Angeles!
The future of Downtown Los Angeles is moving quickly, and we at FASTLinkDTLA Transportation Management Organization (TMO) are diligently working provide transportation and mobility access services, employer/commuter strategic plans and cultivate a common voice towards improving transportation infrastructure and changing the mobility culture of Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA).
FASTLinkDTLA’s goals are to:
- Focus on improving and enhancing mobility options in DTLA
- Expand our clean air and clean fuel infrastructure
- Create an interconnected and equitable mobility ecosystem that is accessible to all.
- Represent Downtown stakeholders with a common voice to advocate for new mobility investments
- Achieve a 75% mode shift away from driving alone by 2030.
There has never been a better time to create a new vision of mobility for Downtown Los Angeles in 2020 and beyond. Let’s shape this future vision together!